For Sale in the UK | ENQUIRE FOR PRICE
NALjets is proud to offer FOR SALE this wonderful, “Turn Key” Cirrus SR22T GTS3. This is a UK registered Cirrus that is in immaculate condition. The aircraft has a top level specification and has been cared for by the most fastidious owner. It has always been in temperature-controlled hangars. The aircraft has also benefitted from using high quality Maintenance providers. All maintenance is fully up to date including CAPS, Annual and ARC.
The Aircraft is low time and has a very striking Cirrus Silver/Grey Exterior with Cirrus Black/Red Accents and tinted rear windows. The interior is black leather with Suede seat inserts in exceptional condition This is a plane not to miss. Imported and VAT paid within the UK. SR22T G3 GTS, factory turbo model should not be confused with the earlier turbo normalised version.
AIRCRAFT TIME STATE
- Airframe – 643.3
- Engine – 643.3
- Propeller – 643.3
- Recent CAPS Check next Due 2030
- Annual & ARC Complete
- All maintenance complete and up to date
- Cirrus Perspective by Garmin®Cockpit
- Keyboard Controller
- 12” Screens MFD/PFD
- Synthetic Vision Technology (SVT)
- Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
- Dual WAAS/EGNOS
- GPS/Comm/Nav Radios
- Dual AHRS
- GMA 347 All-digital Audio Panel
- Garmin integrated Mode-S / ADS-B Transponder
- Enhanced Garmin GFC700 Autopilot featuring Flight Director and Fully Coupled Approaches with Vertical Guidance 2D and 3D ILS and LPV capable.
- Blue Level Button,
Autopilot Stall Protection and Overspeed Protection, Flight Director and Flight Path Marker
- TOGA (Go Around) Button, Indicated Airspeed Hold (IAS), Vertical Navigation VNV,
- Enhanced Stability Protection (ESP)
- Yaw Damper
- Perspective Alerts, Awareness & Assistance Package).
- Active Traffic System (TAS)
eTAWS (Terrain Warning System)Chart View (Jeppesen IFR/VFR Approach Plates).
- Engine and Fuel Monitoring
- Distance Measuring Equipment (DME)
- 406 MHz ELT
OPTIONS AND REMARKS
- Berringer Wheels and 4 piston brake callipers
- Factory fitted built in Oxygen
- Hartzell lightweight composite propeller
- Tinted Rear Windows
- Always in Temperature controlled Hangar
- Exceptional Maintenance
- VAT PAID
- Ready to go